Looking for Friends who need to lose 70 pounds

Options

Replies

• Indigolove626
    Indigolove626 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me I have about 80lbs to lose I lost 50 before and I am determined to do it again, I am sure we can help each other!
  • gingyboomboom
    Options
    add me too
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have about 65 to lose.
  • Loohoo98
    Options
    You can add me :smile: I really want to lose about 80lbs but I'm just gonna stop when I'm happy
  • manie7117
    manie7117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 100 lbs. and I'm trying to also control my blood sugar so I don't have to go on medication.
  • powernapp
    powernapp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone. I have between 55 and 65 to lose - the closer I get, the easier it will be to tell!
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I could probably do well to lose 70 pounds, but I set my goal small at 30 to help me stay motivated and will probably make another goal once I get there. I will second the seltzer recommendation! feel free to add me.
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, if you'd like!

I'm looking to lose about 80 pounds, ideally. But who knows, when it gets closer!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm down 40 pounds with 60 more to go!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Same here.. 2nd time around on mfp- have about 60 to lose. Add if you'd like.
  • mickeycrazie
    mickeycrazie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me. Broken record of trying to lose weight. Lost weight in the past by starving, but don't think that's a good way to go now, but as I get older (52) it gets harder.
  • tnmomof3boys
    tnmomof3boys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here looking and trying not to eat my sons leftover birthday cake so I definitely have a sweet tooth. If I could lose 80 lbs I will be at a healthy weight according to the charts! That would be sweeter than the cake. Feel free to add me!!
  • Medea34
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds exactly like me too! I have about 80 to lose. I drink regular soda. I need to stop that! I need more motivation and support as well. Anyone please feel free to follow me.
  • goal2bhealthy
    Options
    I would like to join a group also. I have 70 pounds to lose. I am a mom of 2 boys and I need a supportive community to lose weight. I need to learn to log my food and make healthier food choices (I love carbs and sweets!), and I need to exercise on a daily basis.
  • tonyamccabe
    tonyamccabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to loose over a hundred pounds! I've done it once! I'll do it again!
  • kimberlywol
    kimberlywol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have 90 lbs to lose and would love to give and receive the support!
  • carmeleon
    carmeleon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you guys feel free to add me too. I have AT LEAST 80lbs to lose... I have lost weight before and put it back on. Have been back on my fitness pal for a few weeks now and enjoying getting back into a healthier way of life. Anyone who needs or can give some encouragement add me! I have always had more of a problem with savory foods like bread and pasta etc but I can totally understand the sweet tooth! Good luck everyone and well done to all those who have lost already!!
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 70-100 to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • harmsee
    harmsee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How is everyone holding up this January? I still have to MOVE more.