Nothing's funnier than a chubby midget

Options
Hey all--I'm here to lose weight and finally look the way I have always wanted to look! I'm not fat, but I've never been thin either. I'm super active but generally eat crap, so I am here to fix that.

My challenge is that I'm not actually big--I'm tiny! I'm under 5 feet tall. But 120 lbs. on a short person just doesn't look good. I would love to get down to 110--I feel like that is a healthy weight for some one my size.

So hi--that's me. =]

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Definitely a unique issue but you're probably not alone on here. Good luck!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome. I looked up 4'10" and it says 115 lbs is best for that height. If you are shorter, then 110 might be the correct size.
    This site has people with all sorts of suggestions for healthy foods:
    - no deli (less salt/sodium)
    - lots of fluids/water/tea/fruit and veggie juices
    - fresh fruits and veggies
    - the healthy fats (olive oil and other 'fats' that are liquid at room temperature)
    - lean meats
    - whole grain carbs
    - etc.
    Enjoy your foray into this site. Hope we can help. :drinker:
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Good luck with it. I thought this blog was to point and laugh (although thats wrong so very wrong) its great you can be chilled about it.
    All the best X
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I looked up 4'10" and it says 115 lbs is best for that height. If you are shorter, then 110 might be the correct size.

what chart are you checking? the one i use says a healthy range is 102-111 for a small frame.

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

to the o.p., good luck!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    HI there! Welcome and all the best on your journey! :flowerforyou: