Recommendations for next "Binge Watching"

Options
124»

Replies

• JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Try Game of Thrones again would be my recommendation, it's just too good...other than that, Battlestar Galactica is amazing from the pilot all the way through. Another great watch is Rome, only 2 seasons unfortunately but the writing/acting/direction is awesome.

I haven't finished Dexter, I think it got a bit boring after the third season to be honest.

• lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I got started with Breaking Bad then kind of forgot about it. Really need to get back to it. Though now for me, I like to watch old shows that aren't on anymore. Like, really old. My favorite is Emergency, from back in the 70s haha. Friends is also a favorite to watch. Right now I'm in the middle of 7th Heaven. My taste is tv shows is unique.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's on Amazon, not sure about Netflix but while I was on vacation I watched some of Night Gallery. I haven't watched it since I was a kid...it's still fantastic and creepy as all hell.
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just finished Damages, 5 seasons, the first one is the best, all great though. If you like comedy, the Mindy Project.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Anybody watch Netfix' new series "Marco Polo" yet? Is it any good?