74lbs down 7lbs to go. im so nearly there!!!!

Options
I have disorders that I was put on meds for 7 and a half yrs ago. I was 11 stone when I was put on the meds but within 18 months of being on them I had ballooned to 16 stone 12lbs. I hated it. I tried other diets and exercise but could only shift 11lbs. I spent 7 yrs being fat and miserable. last October the 30th I started on here after a friend recommended it. my starting weight on here was 16 stone 1lbs. I am now 11 stone 7lbs. I have M.E so I cannot exercise much and rely on my diet 90% for my weight loss. I have gone down 5 dress sizes, 4 of them since I started on here. I am now 1 size and 7lbs off my target. I am incredibly proud of myself and only wish I had heard of MFP when I was first put on the meds so that I didn't have to live being so unhappy with my weight for so long. when I was bigger I had panic and anxiety attacks every time I left the house, I got laughed at and called a fat *kitten*.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!