Ready to get off this roller coaster ! Help!

Options
I am 38 and my weight has been up and down since my twenties. In the past, I've gained and lost the same 20 pounds over and over again. Now, I'm about 70 to 80 pounds overweight. When I look in the mirror, I don't see the person I want to be. I weighed in this morning for my work's Biggest Loser Contest and the number that I saw staring back at me on the scale almost brought me to tears. (Since I was at work, I managed to keep it together.)

I am looking for someone to be my accountability partner. I think it would be easier to be in this together. I need someone that will check on me, cheer me on, and tell me to put my big girl panties on if I need it and I can do the same for them.

Replies

• CoachD34
    CoachD34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Erika, add me as a friend here, or on Facebook and let's chat! I would love to be your accountability partner. I'm always looking for more people to help me kick my bad habits. I'm working on my last 20lbs again. lets do it!!
  • kaylene5
    kaylene5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. Im about halfway to goal having lost about 30 lbs and have about 25 to go. It is definately a journey and having someone to help along the way helps:)
  • Actuate16
    Actuate16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I am on this roller coaster too ... I am starting over after reaching my goal a year ago and now having gained back 25 of those pounds. I don't want to end up where I started. If we push each other, we can fit back into our favorite jeans before we know it...
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    yeah, me too... been yoyo-ing since my teen years... hope for the last time... i am half way too, lost 14kgs and 14kgs to go... o:)