What is your favorite flavor Laughing Cow Cheese?

Options
What is your favorite flavor of Laughing Cow Cheese wedges, and how do you use them?

Replies

• Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I pretty much use them all lol.. I melt some and pour it over stemmed veggies, I also use the garlic one to make my own garlic bread.. I sometimes use them as a "cream cheese" purée some strawberries and mix it together and put it on fruit wraps and bagels. I always use the light one of that helps.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky so like pretty much all of them..Depending on how I feel thoguh either Jalapeno or sweet onion eaten as is or I'll occasionally spread it on something such as a piece of pita
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Creamy swiss garlic and herb , and the new spicy pepper jack, yum yum. I just eat them right out of the foil. Sometimes I'll mix some chopped onions and Tabasco sauce and use them on crackers.
  • kitsteroo
    kitsteroo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I second garlic and herb! I either spread it in crackers, use it as a dip for veggies (green peppers are GREAT in it,) or I just spread it on my snadwich instead of using sliced cheese.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    French Onion - On thin sliced celery. Almost can taste the chips and dip (not really, but I try)
  • melaniedelane
    melaniedelane Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had never tried laughing cow until today, and I bought the garlic and herb, and it was really good, I am looking forward to finding different ways to use it. Getting some really great ideas!!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Creamy swiss garlic and herb , and the new spicy pepper jack, yum yum. I just eat them right out of the foil. Sometimes I'll mix some chopped onions and Tabasco sauce and use them on crackers.

Wait, what?!

I have been having the french onion with terra chips (all kinds of starchy vegetables made into chips, much more interesting than plain potato chips) this week.

I like the garlic and herb to mix with spinach and a protein to make it "florentine."

I sometimes buy the plain in bulk at Costco and just add my own seasonings. Laughing cow wedges are as close as I come to making a cream sauce (I don't even like cream sauces, so the cheese works well for me). I also mix them with spinach and parmesan then heat to make a dip. Or mix with crab meat for a seafood dip...

I will use any of them to make an omelette. I beat together one egg and one egg white (we use jumbo eggs, so you might need two egg whites) and put it in a 6 inch pan. After I flip it, I spread the laughing cow and add sauteed vegetables. For me, it is best with V8 to add some tang.

And now I want spicy pepper jack to mix in with my beans!

(I also used to love the little squares with trivia on the wrappers, but I haven't seen those in the US in ages)

• Tigg_er
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Wait, what?!

I have been having the french onion with terra chips (all kinds of starchy vegetables made into chips, much more interesting than plain potato chips) this week.

I like the garlic and herb to mix with spinach and a protein to make it "florentine."

I sometimes buy the plain in bulk at Costco and just add my own seasonings. Laughing cow wedges are as close as I come to making a cream sauce (I don't even like cream sauces, so the cheese works well for me). I also mix them with spinach and parmesan then heat to make a dip. Or mix with crab meat for a seafood dip...

I will use any of them to make an omelette. I beat together one egg and one egg white (we use jumbo eggs, so you might need two egg whites) and put it in a 6 inch pan. After I flip it, I spread the laughing cow and add sauteed vegetables. For me, it is best with V8 to add some tang.

And now I want spicy pepper jack to mix in with my beans!

(I also used to love the little squares with trivia on the wrappers, but I haven't seen those in the US in ages)

Think I'll try that crab meat mix up with a little Tabasco. The pepper jacks got a little kick, but my taste buds gota a little roughed up with smoking for a lot of years so what is mild to me can be pretty hot to some people.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Swiss is my fave. But all laughing cow cheese=amazeballs.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Yuck. I don't feel like LC is cheese at all. Barf. Now Philadelphia cream cheese on the other hand... I take it all!!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like all of them, but I always have the original light swiss on hand.
    I also use the garlic one to make my own garlic bread.. I sometimes use them as a "cream cheese" purée some strawberries and mix it together and put it on fruit wraps and bagels.

These are fantastic ideas.
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I like the chipotle and the garlic and chive. I usually just eat them paired with veggies like cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, etc or smeared on a fried egg. YUM!
  • RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like original Swiss spread over apples or raspberries!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Plain, scooped up with a mini pretzel or a cheesy bread stick.
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The cheese flavoured one
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    yeah those are good too !
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Love the light original, but like them all

Use to eat them on crackers, but now that I have to do lower carb- I use celery instead-- still super yummy!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Garlic! UMMM making me huuuuuunnnngrry!
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Queso Fresco Chipotle. The best! I eat one wedge with an apple for occasional snacks.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    swiss garlic and herb, blue cheese, mozzarella and sun dried tomato, white cheddar. Usually in scrambled eggs or omelettes