In need of MFP friends

Options
Need some more buddies to encourage me a little and I will do the same in return. And just need pals to talk to about weight loss in general :) it encourages me to loose weight when someone has lost weight, even if it's just a little :) I accept random adds :p

Replies

• HydrateH20
    Options
    Hi just started a couple of days ago. I can be a friend if want.
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Hana288
    Hana288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi :) oh good you! I just started today :smile:
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'll add you for sure. I've lost about 10 Lbs so far (5 lbs before I started MFP) but have gained much more. I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life and I feel like the sky is the limit. Developed a passion for running and am training for a half marathon sometime next year then a full marathon to top it off :smile: Always glad to have others around to motivate or be motivated by.
  • Hana288
    Hana288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow good on you! Just reading that makes me motivated :D just wow! Haha
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me for more support. I started 3 months ago and am now halfway to my goal weight (short girl here, i had 32 pounds to lose) :)
  • Go2Mars
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 21 days and I have lost 16.8 lbs so far. I never thought it would be as do-able as it has been. I just focused on staying below the calorie counts for the first week. Now I'm looking at the database and choosing healthier foods. Keep at it! The first time you see the scale start to drop, you'll find your motivation will skyrocket.
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me too. I've just started out on MFP, but have been using a different website to count cals for last month or so.
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends - feel free to add me
  • sweetest_potato
    sweetest_potato Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, though I'm on a weight and muscle-gaining journey, not a weight loss one. :smiley:
  • smcmullan1986
    Options
    Hi! I've just started too. I'd like to lose at least a stone but up to 2, I'll see how I feel/look at that point.

I've lost 2lbs so far which is a little but slow and steady is apparently the way.

It's a real eye opener that I should only really be having 1350 calories per day and what that entails. I'm finding it hard to exercise as I have no childcare when I'm not at work so a strict diet it is.
  • RoseBud1717
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request - I just joined, trying to get rid of the last 6 pounds to be at goal
  • KrstB
    KrstB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI I am new to this too! Loosing weight is so much easier with encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    :) Feel free to send me an add, I've been around MFP for quite some time
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you interact and have a sense of humor
  • superchubs76
    superchubs76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! :)
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'll help!
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Dan. 22 from the UK. I started my journey at 364lbs, I'm down to 238 and always looking for more friends to motivate, keep motivated and who are active daily!! Feel free to add me, cheers!
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    anybody can add me if yah want
  • tybowlin
    tybowlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some days I motivate.... some days I need motivation. I am trying to improve BF% and gain lean muscle. feel free to add me. We all can do this as long as we help each other.