The Adonis Project

Options
SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
A friend sent me this link...it sounds legit:

http://theadonisproject.blogspot.com/

Back to Basics..
Right, here it is... A list of essential things you need to do if you want to be an adonis:

-Eat every 2/3 hours
-Train a minimum of 4 x a week
-Have a shake before and immediately after training
-NO WHITE CARBS!! (Bread, pasta, rice etc)
-No phones in the gym, train with intensity - the mind-muscle connection is critical to achieving godliness
-Hydrate (I try for a minimum of 7l a day)
-Plan everything - From your workout to your meals to your supplementation... There's no excuse
-I'd be a hypocrite if i said no alcohol.... but no beer, no cidre. Keep it with clean spirits
-Gradually phase your diet in.. binging and YO YO dieting will get you nowhere (Do something you can sustain)
-No wanking or banging 2hours before or 2 hours after training (This one kills me!!)
-More Protein!!! Cant stress the importance of this guys, you're plate should be mainly made up of protein
-Get your tan on!! Nobody likes pale kids
-Trim that body hair (Don't wetshave it noobs, trim or veet)
-Keep track of your progress, pictures are the best way
-Split your Training into body parts

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    No wanking or banging after workouts? I can see maybe beforehand (haha, before hand *giggle*) it would use up some muscle energy you'd need for a workout, but after? You're not losing that much protein ffs!
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    Screw that.

Oh wait, s'not allowed. :sad:

No sir, you must wait two hours.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Oral? I want to make sure I'm fully informed.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That may be covered under consuming shakes or staying hydrated...
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you can wank someone else and then hydrate with their protein shake for max results. I like it.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    7 liters of water a day (that's nearly two gallons for those on the imperial system)...I was going to say I would lose all kinds of fat running to pee, but I am not sure I would ever be able to leave the bathroom. As soon as I run the faucet to wash my hands and fill up my glass again, I would have to pee again. I would be pouring it in one end and out the other!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »
    A friend sent me this link...it sounds legit:

http://theadonisproject.blogspot.com/

Back to Basics..
    Right, here it is... A list of essential things you need to do if you want to be an adonis:

-Eat every 2/3 hours
    -Train a minimum of 4 x a week
    -Have a shake before and immediately after training
    -NO WHITE CARBS!! (Bread, pasta, rice etc)
    -No phones in the gym, train with intensity - the mind-muscle connection is critical to achieving godliness
    -Hydrate (I try for a minimum of 7l a day)
    -Plan everything - From your workout to your meals to your supplementation... There's no excuse
    -I'd be a hypocrite if i said no alcohol.... but no beer, no cidre. Keep it with clean spirits
    -Gradually phase your diet in.. binging and YO YO dieting will get you nowhere (Do something you can sustain)
    -No wanking or banging 2hours before or 2 hours after training (This one kills me!!)
    -More Protein!!! Cant stress the importance of this guys, you're plate should be mainly made up of protein
    -Get your tan on!! Nobody likes pale kids
    -Trim that body hair (Don't wetshave it noobs, trim or veet)
    -Keep track of your progress, pictures are the best way
    -Split your Training into body parts
    This post is Broscience(TM) approved!

tumblr_inline_mh5brhksN51qg1vd7.jpg

BRO-TASTIC!
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Strong OP name to website. Why you no want people banging, OP?
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    strong_er wrote: »
    Strong OP name to website. Why you no want people banging, OP?

Losing your...ahem..load is like spilling all your proteins. Just doing my part and spreading the good word.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    7 liters of water a day (that's nearly two gallons for those on the imperial system)...I was going to say I would lose all kinds of fat running to pee, but I am not sure I would ever be able to leave the bathroom. As soon as I run the faucet to wash my hands and fill up my glass again, I would have to pee again. I would be pouring it in one end and out the other!

I'm pretty sure the whole post is a joke, or at least I really really hope that it's a joke...
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

I'm pretty sure the whole post is a joke, or at least I really really hope that it's a joke...

There's a Website for it, must be legit right?
  • AJ_G
    Options

"You can't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • AJ_G
    Options
    Reps for Jesus! Preach it brother, Amen.

35j9t9f.png
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options

Somewhere, someone will requote this unfortunately.
  • AJ_G
    Options

Somewhere, someone will requote this unfortunately.

I can only hope lol
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    So many things on that list that I just refuse to do lol.
  • AJ_G
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    So many things on that list that I just refuse to do lol.

Because they're completely unnecessary lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I heard it has more carbs than protein