No Complete Diary

Options
I just don't like to hit the "complete diary" for some reason. It's like an invasion of my privacy despite opting for simple verse "under/over goals for today". If you do it to, then please join me in the discussion about it on here.

Replies

• blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If you set your "Diary Sharing" to Private under "Diary Settings" it won't show the verse. You can always turn it back on when you want feedback.

Instead I think it's good to share a line or two with your friends on how you are tracking in your words.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    In the 6 months or so I've been logging I've completed my entries maybe 5 times. That was all in liek the first month.

There's no need to even "complete" an entry.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You can turn off the notification to your wall, so you can complete and nothing comes up.

Go Home>Settings>Automatic News Feed Settings> and uncheck "I have completed my diary for the day"

Problem solved.
    blueakama wrote: »
    If you set your "Diary Sharing" to Private under "Diary Settings" it won't show the verse. You can always turn it back on when you want feedback.

Instead I think it's good to share a line or two with your friends on how you are tracking in your words.

That's actually not true, unless you uncheck the box as I suggested above, it will still say you completed and were under (if you were), it just won't have a link to your diary.
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the problem here...it's just one option of MFP that you may or may not want to use. MFP has many options that are useful for some people and not so much for others. If you don't want to see your 5-week prognosis just don't click on the button. :confused:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    oORosadaOo wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the problem here...it's just one option of MFP that you may or may not want to use. MFP has many options that are useful for some people and not so much for others. If you don't want to see your 5-week prognosis just don't click on the button. :confused:

I like to click it to see the projection, but didn't like the notification turning up on my wall, mostly because my diary is closed anyway, so when people liked my finishing, for all they knew my intake had been mothballs and gin. So, I turned off the notification. Easy.