Replies

• Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!!! super inspiring for me thank you
  • hannahrichins
    Options
    salves90 wrote: »
    I have a question of a practical nature. Do yours old clothes fit you or did you have to buy an entire new wardrobe? Or something in between like maybe you were able to keep your dresses and tops?

So as I gradually gained weight, I was kind of in denial and didn't really buy new, bigger clothes. I had to buy new jeans because there was no denying that my old ones didn't fit... but I wore the same shirts (they were just a little snug!) So once I lost weight, all my shirts got more loose and the only thing I had to buy was new jeans/pants.
  • cloieclo
    cloieclo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing and so happy! :)
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm hoping for the same results. Nothing worse than watching those clothes get a big more snug every time you go through the seasons... :)
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Grats on the progress! Your abs are looking super defined!
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Omg you look awesome :) great motivation
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm the same height and also looking to lose 30 lbs so thank you so much for posting your story and pics :)
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!