Need to lose Five Pounds

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions as I can't seem to lose five pounds despite exercising and counting my calories ? Thank you !

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    How long have you been trying?

How much are you eating? Are you logging everything? Are you weighing and measuring everything?

Are you sure you need to lose weight, rather than building muscle to look good at your current weight?
  • vhowru
    vhowru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for a few weeks I'm pretty sure I'm logging everything I did have a medication change recently perhaps I should just embrace it as I recently started lifting weights
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It takes more than a few weeks to lose five pounds if you only have five to lose. It takes careful calorie counting and patience.
  • vhowru
    Options
    Thank you I agree
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food?
    How many calories are you eating?
    How old, how much do you weigh, how tall?
    Whats the size of your deficit without exercise?
    What exercise are you doing, how much are you burning? whats the source of the burn figures? Are you eating back?
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Eat more for one day, as long as you have been exercising and counting calories accurately and keeping within your deficit, it should help do the trick of dropping 1 or 2 pounds. strange but true
  • vhowru
    Options
    Ok I eat about 1800 calories I'm 5 foot seven and 125.8 lbs 40 years old female take hot yoga two times a week and weight train along with cardio three days a week I'm not adding my calories back I tried no carbs for day epic failure as I had no energy to lift weights