Any former Navy out there

Hello all I am new to MFP and wanted to see if any other former military are on here. I've been out of the Navy for about 3 years and have seen my weight slowly go up along the way. I wanted to see if anyone else that got out has seen the same.

Replies

• GAB219
    GAB219 Posts: 27 Member
    I know how you feel, I was in the Army and got out in 2008. Like you, the weight just kept creeping up and up since I’ve been out. I would like to blame my pregnancy but I was already overweight when I got pregnant, the weight gain from pregnancy was just added bonus ;) I lost all the pregnancy weight gain after 3 months but did not change my eating habits after breastfeeding, so here I am. Add me if you like ;)
  • RelativeChaos00
    RelativeChaos00 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm not a vet but rather on the other end, I'm losing weight to enlist. My husband is currently AD Army. I really just wanted to say thank you for your service, though!! :)
  • The Navy made it so easy for me to workout. It was in our day no matter what you know you were getting a good workout 3 times a week. Now in the "real" world it's not like that. I say all the time "I would give anything to go back to boot camp just to get back in shape":smile: