Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

my part way success, 42 lbs down so far :)

I started on MFP at the beginning of the year with some mid-way goals in mind. Lost a bit then got away from tracking and then got back to it in September. The whole time my ticker has been set to 207, my weight about six years ago. I met that today and wanted to show off my ticker since they don't post anymore! I remember how motivating the ticker used to be, will be happy when they start showing up automatically again.

I had this goal set for 1/1/15 so I am a few weeks early, and while I am not even half way to my end goal 42 lbs in a year is nothing to scoff at. And if you add in my historic average gain of about 9 lbs a year that's a 51 lb difference this year's changes have made! I guess that is a lesson in the benefits of keeping getting back to it even if we lose focus.

I can't believe I am knocking on the 100's door again after being so close to breaking 250 just a little under a year ago. I <3 MFP!!!

19175992.png

Replies

• gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Congrats~and you're right. The tickers are very inspiring. I love to see mine and look at others. Keep up the awesome work.
  • Good job and congrats! Inspirational!
  • Congrats!!! :D It's definitely never too late to start again. I've always told myself that I just need to be better today than I was yesterday. There's no point beating myself up for falling off the wagon or having a bad week/month/year. Way to keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!