How to find previous forum/thread I've posted to

Options
i think MFP changed this. I swear I was able to see a list of past forums/threads I've posted to.

i can't find anything anywhere. I'm looking for the forums i posted to yesterday. so annoying! lol!

Replies

• shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    I've been wondering how to find those as well.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Same issue. I have to remember the title and go into the search option, search the forums, and find the one I posted to. Pain in the butt. Almost as helpful of a change as the goddamn advertisements on my wall...
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i don't remember the titles...
    grr...
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    ah!! i figured it out! I'm on my computer (not app so not sure about the app yet) but in your browser the top right area you'll see three small gray icons a bell, star and wheel. click on the bell and it will bring you to your "notifications" you will then have a link to "replies". if you hit that it will pull up all the threads there has been a reply to so you can see your history.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You can also bookmark the URL directly: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/comments/ (at least for now).
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Haha I've got a pen and paper next to me where I write down the thread topic and which forum it's in! The bell thing doesn't work on my phone, I click it and nothing happens!