MisFit Users

Options
One of our local stores had a sale on MisFit ($25 for the cheaper version), and I thought I'd give it a try. It's the first fitness tracker I've seen (for well under $100) that can be used while swimming. Does anyone use this? What are your thoughts? I'm not enamored with the fact that it is smart phone dependent--I like having a web site to go to, and I bought mine on Sunday, and the battery is dead--could just have been an old battery, but still. So, I'm trying to decide if I should return it.

Opinions?? Suggestions on similar products (keep in mind that I am a swimmer)??

Replies

• jchadden42
    Options
    anybody??
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Did you keep your Misfit? I just received one for Christmas, and I am using it. I have had 2 other versions of the fitbit. My Misfit syncs with my Galaxy phone better, but I wish it had an online log-in, not just a phone app.
    As far as liking it over the fitbit, I have not used it enough to decide.
  • lbibclc
    lbibclc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've learned how to tell the time, lol. I like that it is waterproof, wearable on the wrist or other places, simple, can track other activities like swimming or biking and it looks good. I don't like the lack of a website, that it doesn't sync automatically, that it doesn't sync well with myfitnesspal and that you can't adjust the time for the sleep tracking. For 25 dollars it is worth it but I liked my fitbit ultra better. But it wasn't waterproof and I washed it. Myfitnesspal insists that I still have my fitbit and won't let me see my exercise report.