I'm happy to be over weight :D

Options
13»

Replies

• AmandaJCole13
    Options
    Ten pounds is great!
    And there isn't a better feeling than not being obese even more!
    CONGRATS and use this as motivation to keep pushing forward!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! feels great to hit certain points.... I now want to hit under 200... soooo close!!!!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Tricky tricky! Lol! I was expecting something else. Great job!
  • AmandaJCole13
    Options
    Ten pounds is great!
    And there isn't a better feeling than not being obese any more!
    CONGRATS and use this as motivation to keep pushing forward!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    if nobody knew better, it would sound totally crazy..but i know the feeling..i never thought i would celebrate being overweight..LoL..great job to you:drinker:
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    congrats :) keep up the good work and its good to give yourself some praise now and again , keeps the good vibes flowing!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be proud of yourself!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling! Congratulations :-)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be happier this morning when I found out I am no longer OBESE. I am simply over weight. It is the best feeling in the world. I've only lost 10lbs but every pounds counts! Can't wait to reach my goal weight :):happy:

Totally with you on this. I crossed that line last month at my physical.
    Funny thing it I don't look as fat at my current weight now as I did the last time I was this weight. My BFP was higher then. So was my blood pressure and resting heart rate. BMI doesn't take that into account. But it is still cool to not be in the O range anymore.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Fabulous news! Congratulations :)
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep up the good work
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just hit this a few weeks ago myself! It's a great feeling! When my wii fit told me I was overweight I was excited, wii fit always told me I was obese! ( for all the 4.5 years I owned it lol).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!