I'm going to be more active on the boards~

Options
Hi, everyone!

I have been on myfitnesspal for quite a while now, but I tend to forget about it... and over indulge, if you know what I mean.

So, I am going to start being more active on the boards as I have skimmed through them and seen what a great support system it will be!

I have mistakenly posted my diet and weight problems on Facebook thinking that people would care, but I'm from the South, and if you don't have meat on you, you're not healthy! So, I get a lot of, "You only live once! EAT WHAT YOU WANT!" comments.

I, personally, want to be around for my child as long as I can AND be healthy while I'm doing it, so I try to be as healthy as possible.

The only thing is my will power! I think a lot of it has to do with my hormones, too... being a woman and also taking antidepressants, but I have to figure out some way to ride those waves without crashing my healthy diet!

Anyway, I would love to make some friends on here to support and motivate me through my journey, and obviously I would do the same for you! :smiley:

My name is Amber, I'm 23, a mother and a wife and a proud miniature Shnauzer owner! haha