getting ill and using it as an ecusse for the takeaways and ice cream

Options
so a week ago i had my tonsils removed,ive been eating icecream (full fat) in large amounts everyday,you may think aright fair enough its all she can eat i mean she had her tonsils removed,but the last few days i can eat alot more of solid foods, so ive been having take aways like the last 4 days ive had 3 fast food type meals for diner,now the thing is ive been exercising aswell, ive been the gym 3 times in the past week since the op, and ive gone out and done so medium paced walking for half an hour everyday, as a result desptie eating in no short terms pure sugar and fat the past week, ive lost 5 pounds,now here,s the thing about the scales,scales dont have eyes they dont look at your body, sure you can lose a few pounds a week but you can gain inches (be it muscle or even more fat), i honestly think i lost 5 pounds of water weight, cause ive got to be honest to myself,i look in the mirror (naked) and yes my belly has got a bit smaller, but it still large as all hell and if anything my legs and arms look alot chunkier,this is why it is so important not just to weight yourself, but to once a week just look in the mirror,now im not suggesting you do this everyday, it will drive you insane,put before your weekly weight in (mines in the mornings), just look, underwear off or on its up to you hahaha,even taking measurements with a tape measure of your belly, tight, arms ect,and update them every few weeks,is more helpful than just the scales,CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU NEED TO KNOW,where did i lose that 3 pounds this week,or even *kitten* ive had a gain,you may of lost some inches,i just think thinking in this mind frame has helped my get my head for out my *kitten* and jump back on with a strictier diet,thanks for listening to my ramblings :) xxx

Replies

• ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I hope you have a food processor. For ice cream like a Wendy's chocolate frosty do this:
    Take a freezer ice tray. Fill half with nonfat milk, and the other with coffee. Freeze. Also freeze half or more of a very ripe banana. Into the food processor put: frozen banana, 2 or more tablespoons cocoa powder (Hershey's cocoa), 2 or so splenda packets (I like splenda in the raw), and a teensy big of extra leftover coffee (or milk if you are out of coffee. Get the frozen coffee cubes into the blender one at a time. Then the frozen milk cubes one at a time. Add coffee or milk til the consistency of Wendy's frosty. So for the calorie of 1/2 to 1 banana and a cup of nonfat milk and 2 tablespoons of cocoa you get about a half gallon of Wendy's frosty. ENJOY. THis is a miracle.