Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Yay!!!! I get to stop my asthma meds!!!

I have lost 160 pounds so far....because of my weight loss, my doctor gave me the go ahead to wean myself off my meds!!! He said he didn't ever remember my lungs sounding so good!!

Replies

• Ivelissegmorales
    Ivelissegmorales Posts: 65 Member
    I stop my medications for asthma too. It's hard to describe the emotion! I still carry my rescue me dice (albuterol) just in case! :D
  • sassysniper
    sassysniper Posts: 156 Member
    Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful!!!!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Congratulations ! Even though I don't know you, this is still the best news I heard all day ! Well done...
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    That is SO much progress, I got chills seeing your profile picture!
  • WOW! That's amazing! Congratulations!!!! :D It's amazing how losing weight impacts ALL aspects of our life. It's not just about looking better. It's about FEELING better. Such an amazing and inspiring accomplishment!!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    wow! Now there is something to be truly proud of! Congratulations on a healthier you!
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    You win NSV of the week!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Whoop! Well done honey, great NSV!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!