One of the thing that annoys me....

Options
One of the things that really annoys me is the people who complain about not losing weight and they're either not:
(a) Weighing and measuring EVERYTHING
(b) Not tracking ACCURATELY
(c) Not tracking TRUTHFULLY

I was in this boat last year, i just wanted the weight to fall off of me and i didn't understand how i had lost only 10lbs in 3 months, UNTIL i got a food scale and started logging accurately.... then of course i gave up and went back to my old habits and the weight came back on, which takes me to about 2 months ago when i went to the doctors for my annual physical and i stepped on the scale and i was so upset and so convinced the scale was wrong and i had been doing everything right (except tracking of course)... so after a couple of days i decided to start tracking again and i decided to go back to Weight Watchers and their scale read almost the same weight that the doctors did, that's when reality hit....i started stepping up, being accountable and got back on track. I have been losing CONSISTENTLY *including the week i spend a weekend down in NYC and we ate out EVERY meal, went to a chocolate expo and went out for drinks* (with the exception of 2 minor gains one the day i weighted in after a company dinner and the other the week after thanksgiving) but the main thing i have really changed is that i am logging and tracking everything as accurately as possible, given i have a few meals that aren't as accurate or i just dont log (but that's what the extra weekly points weight watchers gives you and part of the reason i don't track my exercise points). If this is something that you truely want then you might as well start being honest with yourself because on you have the power to change your habits and you know what you're eating and you have to be honest and accountable with yourself. REMEMBER THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE NOT A DIET!!!!

*END RANT*