Conquered "Boot Camp's" butt!

Options
JayRuby84
JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
I have been scared to take a boot camp class at my gym for years now. Like seriously scared. I work out with a trainer one on one, but the group thing has always scared me. I was afraid of looking stupid in front of other people. Last night, however, I decided to go on my own after a friend who said she was going to go wasn't able to. I kicked this classes *kitten* and kept going when others had to break. At the end of the hour I was like "It's done??!". I was actually surprised by my own strength and endurance!!! Anyway, just thought I'd share this nsv with you all :)

Replies

• shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Way to face your fears and kick their *kitten*.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I take it twice a week and LOVE it. I am glad you finally took the plunge. I hope you not only feel fantastic, but ready to take it again. What an awesome NSV. Congrats.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I love the boot camp style work out. My trainer has started doing more of those. I kind of feel like a bad *kitten* when I am finished.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I'll go every once in a while and probably more so once I've finished all my sessions with my trainer lady. I would recommend the class to anybody interested.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!