What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• ernielaurie
    ernielaurie Posts: 80
    Options
    Just knowing that I am healthy enough to do a half with my grandkids!!! That has always been my goal!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to mount a tall horse from the ground, without a mounting block. Dunno if that will happen, it's about my knees, not my weight, but we'll see.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    making new goals!

Triathalon
    200km brevet on my bike
    Yoga teacher training
    Personal Training certificate (maybe)
    Mentoring other people
    Keeping up and beating people younger than me

living a long and healthy life!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    1) Fitting PROPERLY in clothes for the first time in 30 years? (that's assuming I lose quite a bit of the "girls" as well)
    2) Not looking my age
    3) Looking GOOD for my age
    4) Getting looks from the opposite sex, DESPITE my age (don't worry, hubby's not the jealous type...I'm a tomboy at heart )
    5) Being able to do all the athletic things that abound around me (white-watering rafting, hiking, parasailing, mountain-side camping, etc)
    6) Running...because I can, not because something is chasing me
    7) Learning to ride Dressage without feeling like I'm breaking the poor horse's back...
    8) Lingerie
    9) High school reunions....
    10) My hubby not keeping his hands off me. ;)
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting to five pounds UNDER my goal and then doing a weekend binge in New Orleans where I get back up to my goal weight.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Feeling happy and confident that I've reached my goal weight... and not constantly thinking about how much more weight I have to lose.

Oh- and by the time I reach my goal my face should thin back out. So not looking like such a chubby chipmunk in pictures. :)
  • weightwatcher_girl
    weightwatcher_girl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Being able to shop in 'vintage' stores...all those pretty dresses, far too small for me to squeeze myself into!
  • 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Okay this is going to sound really petty - but I'm excited to do some Facebook bragging. I have a friend who is always posting how great she's doing and losing weight...blah blah blah. I'd like to be that person that says "Yep, made my goal weight....look how I awesome I look".

I'm also looking forward to feeling more confident in a bikini and wearing more form fitting clothing.
  • CharMaroc
    CharMaroc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To steal all my sisters' clothes!
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Getting a new woman ...
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    To not be embarrassed to be seen with my shirt off.
  • hladams8110
    hladams8110 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To be able to say "trust me your clothes won't fit me" to my friends for a good reason.
  • cinderwolfeh
    Options
    To look all my 'friends' who ever called me a whale or a manatee or *insert large animal* straight in the face and give them the finger.

Also to wear whatever I want and be able to pull it off.

And to possibly have a relationship since I have never been ina real relationship and I think my lack fo confidence is really holding me back.

Plus tattoos! I don't want tattoos now cause they will just warp when I shrink so when I maintain goal weight/physique for a year I will get a few :D
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Running a marathon and doing some new pics to leave to my kids.

I read this three times before I realized it didn't say "nude pics".

I need sleep.

Also, on topic, I'd love to be able to go to a water park.
    I've always wanted to, but I refuse to be THAT GUY who wears a t-shirt.
    Also, beaches.

FEW MORE MONTHS.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well hoping to be the size I was before I had my children cross my fingers ,getting back my muscular legs, wearing a fitted dress and not feeling like I need shape wear underneath hate that stuff.

Being able to run a mile, the satisfaction of knowing Iaccomplished one of my long term goals for myself,

wearing a swimsuit and no longer worrying about my c section tummy being seen .because it will have shrank enough by then.

Being healthier bringing in my 30th birthday looking better than I have in years .

and being carded on my 30th too, it would make my whole day.

Looking forwad to people saying no way you had kids and me saying yes 19 months apart to without dieting or crazy exercise either and sending the info to others who are struggling:)
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Waterskiing! Also, just being able to say I accomplished my goal. :)
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Making a new goal.

I will never be DONE with me.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to not feeling disgusted with myself anymore. Also the fact that I kicked hypothyroidism's *kitten* and all the weight it made me gain!
  • lynus85
    lynus85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    getting to eat so much food at maintenance ahahaha

but in all seriousness just being able to say I did it without being crazy or crash dieting. And ideally to finish my half marathon at goal would be great.