Getting back on track...

Options
I'm not a regular poster, but am doing so today to help get myself motivated and accountable for what I eat. I joined MFP several months ago. my goal was to lose the 15 pounds that I've kept on after having 2 children. I joined weight loss challenge at work in January- and the first week of April it ended and I won! I was down 14.8 pounds, feeling great! Well- I slowly started a little indulgence in my favorite foods- thinking well I earned it! Then my daughter was sick for several weeks with one thing after another- and I had no time to exercise. My new pants started feeling a little snug- I hopped on the scale and have gained back 7 pounds that I had lost. :( I am upset with myself but have learned a lesson! So here I am- ready to lose those 7 pounds and maybe a couple more. I'm setting a goal of 10 pounds, to get back to logging my foods, to exercise at least 3 times a week and to participate in the message boards to hold myself accountable. I look forward to this journey with all of you... again!

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! We are here to support each other. Good Luck