phentermine

Options
13»

Replies

• SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Is this what they are using at those Medi-Fast clinics? I know someone who went there and she gained all the weight back immediately after.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    I did Phentermine 2 different times. It worked both times. I gained it all back and then some both times. That's when I started MFP so I could learn how to eat without prescription weight loss pills. You can't take phentermine the rest of your life. But we can learn how to change our lifestyle to a healthy one. When I was on Phentermine I wouldn't have even needed MFP. There was no hunger, no cravings, nothing to log. Best wishes on your weight loss.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.