44lbs lost, 11 to go! *Pictures*

Options
2»

Replies

• TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    You're doing awesome! PS: how tall are you?
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey, great job! I am a little less than where you started and have similar goals. I was wondering how many calories you netted each day to get there?
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Muy guapa!! Great job and in a fairly short time too... you've worked really hard.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look great!
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thanks for posting; I am working on the same.

SW: 180 October 2014
    CW: 162 December 2014
    GW: 135-115 depending on how I look and feel down there. I'm 5'3"

I'm doing keto (for medical reasons), eating around 1200-1480 calories a day, and doing PiYO. I also hope to start lifting soon for strength.

:) best of luck
  • dale530
    Options
    you look great! congratulations!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done honey!! You look AMAZING! :)
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nice work... congrats!! :)
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    RieBerg wrote: »
    Hey, great job! I am a little less than where you started and have similar goals. I was wondering how many calories you netted each day to get there?

Hey there, thanks! I've changed my calories goals based on my TDEE every ten lbs I lose. However, I first started off with 1200. It wasnt enough, especially because I was breast feeding, so I used a TDEE calculator, changed my weightloss goals to 1lb on MFP and settled on 1580. Then I went down every 10lbs bc I was doing less exercise. But I'm not strictly adhering to the limit. I try stay between 1200-1400 calories a week. Some days I eat more, some days less depending on whether or not I'm hungry. I can get obsessive about food, so doing it this way helps me to be a little more free about it.
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You give me so much hope. And I'd like to ask, How tall are you?
  • Rnes
    Rnes Posts: 8
    Options
    wow you look great. Great Job.

• MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You give me so much hope. And I'd like to ask, How tall are you?

5'6
  • jenniskemus
    jenniskemus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing :D
  • TH9203
    TH9203 Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @MelonJMusic‌ - you are looking good. It is great to hear that someone else has done this. I've gone from 2500 calorie intake down to 1500 and changed up my food intake to exclude all of those tasty treats that got me into trouble in the first place.

SW: 260 11/04/2014
    CW: 240 12/19/2014
    GW: 200

I had to stop going to the gym temporarily due to a fall that bent a couple of bones but plan on getting back to both a cardio and strength training regime after the holidays.

Good luck with the last few pounds.
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    But I'm not strictly adhering to the limit. I try stay between 1200-1400 calories a week. Some days I eat more, some days less depending on whether or not I'm hungry. I can get obsessive about food, so doing it this way helps me to be a little more free about it.

I think that's very clever. You know yourself better than anyone and obviously it works for you. Well done! You are an inspiration to me as I have similar goals (needs to lose 46 lbs.).
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic!
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm down 44 lbs right now too but I still have 36 to go to get to my current goal weight. :) You look great!
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Very impressive keep up the good work!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    You look great. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!