Almost to second goal!

DDCNY
DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
My first WL goal was to lose 10% of my body weight - or 37.4 lbs. I reached this goal on Saturday, May 11. I bought a climbing hydrangea for myself to celebrate my loss.

My next goal is to lose 50 lbs. I am only 6 lbs away from this goal and I have ordered myself a little treat in advance - see link below. Since the shipping will take awhile I am certain that by the time it arrives I will be able to wear it with pride when I go to the gym. I am so excited!

http://www.cafepress.com/+i_lost_50_pounds_35_button,347301914

Replies

• luvriden
    luvriden Posts: 52
    Very cute button :-) Congrats on getting so close to your goal (it's my goal too)! See ya there :-)
  • DDCNY
    Very cute button :-) Congrats on getting so close to your goal (it's my goal too)! See ya there :-)

Thank you!
    Yeah! You are so close to goal!!! Good for you! Congrats! :D
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    That is really great, rewarding yourself when you reach a goal is so important! You'll be at your second goal in no time.
  • DDCNY
    That is really great, rewarding yourself when you reach a goal is so important! You'll be at your second goal in no time.

Thank you so much! Wowie! You are sooo close to your final goal! Congratulations!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Awesome button...I have found me a new place to shop! Congrats!!!
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Congrats on your loss!! I also reward myself for mini goals along the way and it really helps to keep me motivated!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!