Hi! Buddies, anyone?

Options
I don't know if this is something of a strange request, but if anyone feels like it I think I need a buddy--someone who can hold me accountable if I've binged, who doesn't look at my diary and judge. Basically I'm terrible at being accountable to myself, so I want to have to tell someone if I've stuck to my goals or not. And of course we could message for support, commiseration, bad puns, etc.
Anyone interested? ^ ^

Replies

• freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd be happy to be an accountability partner with you!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me, I like looking and sharing diaries
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    freyja1197 wrote: »
    Hi! I'd be happy to be an accountability partner with you!
    sstrack123 wrote: »
    Add me, I like looking and sharing diaries

Thanks! :3
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • SweetDee142
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm a new mom...3 months now and have gained 24 kilos during pregnancy... my main goal is to lose belly fat...and my biggest problem is i struggle a lot with binging on chocolate...any suggestions on the workouts and resisting the urge to overeat myself? I would also like a friend so if you want contact me :smile:
  • cacamanonetwothree
    Options
    Anyone interested in diet advice or encouragement?
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and try to journal everyday as well....I am actively posting on here all the time and I try to motivate and support my other MFP friends, so for ANYONE who is looking for more support-by all means-shoot me a friend request. We are all here for the same reasons right? :smiley: