Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Options

Replies

• ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    e2r9aed3q535.jpg
    This is my Molly

Such soft and pretty markings!
  • ejbronte
    Options
    verptwerp wrote: »
    nn5nt6l09tve.jpg

This is my kitty, Radar <3

Hold still for you, and looking sweet.
  • ejbronte
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    My ladies occupying my chair... Susie (on the left) has white mittens & a bib whereas Ashley's colours go stem to stern.

2015-02-26.jpg

Keeping the chair warm for you, clearly!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    juliet3455 wrote: »
    kj5cu0x4a9hb.gif
    So that's the latest in paper shredder technology.

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    12079609_918918721510282_8345507033587667925_n.jpg?oh=7903846348949e7444d826c726099fe1&oe=56D2D2FD

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,072 Member
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    My ladies occupying my chair... Susie (on the left) has white mittens & a bib whereas Ashley's colours go stem to stern.

2015-02-26.jpg

I thought so but when I asked them to move, they didn't budge other than to give "that look" if you know what I mean...
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    i-regret-nothing.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    i-regret-nothing.gif

You turn me right round, baby, right round...
  • ejbronte
    Options

2015-02-26.jpg

I thought so but when I asked them to move, they didn't budge other than to give "that look" if you know what I mean...

Oh, I know that look, four times over!

Sancho gave my sister-in-law a variation on it when I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time. There were only Smokey and Sancho then; they disliked all the people swarming around. At one point, Sancho was hanging out on the arm of the couch, looking a little like a miniature of the NY Public Library lions. My sister-in-law sat down next to him and started a conversation. Sancho turned only his head her way, surveyed her for a second. Then hissed briefly and turned his head back to straight-ahead contempt.
  • UncleMac
    Options

2015-02-26.jpg

Oh, I know that look, four times over!

Sancho gave my sister-in-law a variation on it when I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time. There were only Smokey and Sancho then; they disliked all the people swarming around. At one point, Sancho was hanging out on the arm of the couch, looking a little like a miniature of the NY Public Library lions. My sister-in-law sat down next to him and started a conversation. Sancho turned only his head her way, surveyed her for a second. Then hissed briefly and turned his head back to straight-ahead contempt.
    And people can't understand why we love cats... lol...
    giphy.gif
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

2015-02-26.jpg

If my cat steals my chair, she will bite me if I try to move her. I've resorted to either sit on her, turn the chair upside down, or make it rotate very fast until she gets sick of it.

That's my monster.cx1ud3jkter6.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

If my cat steals my chair, she will bite me if I try to move her. I've resorted to either sit on her, turn the chair upside down, or make it rotate very fast until she gets sick of it.

That's my monster.cx1ud3jkter6.jpg

lol..awesome. :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    8gkmow5q7d6w.png

This little devil will bite my head if I don't get up early in the morning to feed her ...... hiding under the blankets does NOT help ......
    2.png 97.9K
  • UncleMac
    Options
    8gkmow5q7d6w.png

This little devil will bite my head if I don't get up early in the morning to feed her ...... hiding under the blankets does NOT help ......

174472-Cats-Don-t-Beg-For-Food.jpg
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    zmxjce0cmc5rvljealmz.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    sad eyes ......
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options