Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Options

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,929 Member
    Options
    BOOP!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25498-1381845743-9.gif
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    o2Lwy4g7Dzptu.gif

• fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    Friends always share...
    cute-baby-sharing-food-cat-8lo8-ytgifs-o.gif
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    o2Lwy4g7Dzptu.gif

That cat... Pain. Lots of pain.
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    Don't touch this cat's candy..
    nSUyw7J.gif
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    nSUyw7J.gif

This was my cat ALL last night. I don't know WHAT my boyfriend did to her when I was at work yesterday but she spent ALL night under the couch growling and hissing and spitting and yowling. I couldn't get her to come out no matter what I did!!! I'm actually worried about her health, but she seemed back to normal this morning. Still keeping an eye on her today, though.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    nSUyw7J.gif

This was my cat ALL last night. I don't know WHAT my boyfriend did to her when I was at work yesterday but she spent ALL night under the couch growling and hissing and spitting and yowling. I couldn't get her to come out no matter what I did!!! I'm actually worried about her health, but she seemed back to normal this morning. Still keeping an eye on her today, though.

Maybe you should keep an eye on the boyfriend. Just saying.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    nSUyw7J.gif

Oh, I definitely am. I went off on him last night. He has this habit of chasing her around the house when she does stuff, and he doesn't just chase her away from an area, he KEEPS chasing her. I've told him to stop before. After she was acting like that last night, he finally admitted that he needs to stop. I've told him stuff like that doesn't work for cats. All it does is teach her to be afraid of him.
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    nSUyw7J.gif

Oh, I definitely am. I went off on him last night. He has this habit of chasing her around the house when she does stuff, and he doesn't just chase her away from an area, he KEEPS chasing her. I've told him to stop before. After she was acting like that last night, he finally admitted that he needs to stop. I've told him stuff like that doesn't work for cats. All it does is teach her to be afraid of him.

My hubs teases my cat too. I don't feel any pity for him when she gets in a good one(she still has her back claws)
  • UncleMac
    Options
    nSUyw7J.gif

I'm glad you're aware of this and won't tolerate it. Stress and anxiety isn't healthy for kittehs or peoples.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    nSUyw7J.gif

I'm glad you're aware of this and won't tolerate it. Stress and anxiety isn't healthy for kittehs or peoples.

Oh no! I mean, what is the point of having a kitty, or any pet, if they are miserable and terrified to come near you. I also am trying to make him understand that you can't "discipline" cats. It just doesn't work. They just don't care. LOL
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Go! GO! GOOO!!
    sBi2N.gif
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nSUyw7J.gif[/quote] This was my cat ALL last night. I don't know WHAT my boyfriend did to her when I was at work yesterday but she spent ALL night under the couch growling and hissing and spitting and yowling. I couldn't get her to come out no matter what I did!!! I'm actually worried about her health, but she seemed back to normal this morning. Still keeping an eye on her today, though.[/quote] If he will chase her in front of you he is doing much more when you are not there to see. Please keep her safe. She depends on you for that.[/img]
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Cat%2BVS%2BChicken.gif

• Raynne413
    edited December 2015
    Options
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/nSUyw7J.gif This was my cat ALL last night. I don't know WHAT my boyfriend did to her when I was at work yesterday but she spent ALL night under the couch growling and hissing and spitting and yowling. I couldn't get her to come out no matter what I did!!! I'm actually worried about her health, but she seemed back to normal this morning. Still keeping an eye on her today, though. If he will chase her in front of you he is doing much more when you are not there to see. Please keep her safe. She depends on you for that.[/img]

Oh I will! She's my baby!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    39.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    39.gif

The eyes are open but nobody is home!!
  • smantha32
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    39.gif

The eyes are open but nobody is home!!

I feel like this daily.
  • smantha32
    Options
    url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8kf_Cn8_JAhWFOCYKHSAxC8cQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2Faw5Yw&psig=AFQjCNFhnD0ZnKZW__9gH3vHarrEyaVK6Q&ust=1449766513863792