Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    NomNomNom

tumblr_o33rl3XNoC1tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2wot6Y4eU1tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2woszMmaa1tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    Tag! You're it!

tumblr_o2worfBh5y1tyncywo1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2woqsYuYI1tyncywo1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2woqoLkD51tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2wopzTcA21tyncywo1_400.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,130 Member
    Options
    I want a dog
    bdorUFo.gif

When I was young, I had a Malamute. Then I had a Siberian husky until a couple of years ago. Although sled dogs are fluffy and loveable, they're "working breeds" which in practical terms means stubborn and high maintenance. I would say they're not a good "beginner dog" for someone who hasn't had dogs before. Siberians can even be challenging for someone who is experienced with dog training since most trainers are accustomed to having the dog respond quickly to orders... whereas huskies will acknowledge your order but aren't in a rush to comply.

https://youtu.be/x2CaouIp1kE
  • smantha32
    Options
    Mischiefs managed.

tumblr_o2wopn4tJI1tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    tumblr_o2woorBVL91tyncywo1_250.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Justice is done.

tumblr_o33rq5TSTa1tyncywo1_400.gif

For some reason, that reminded me of this one... She ended up being convicted for her nefarious act of cruelty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYdUZdan5i8

If I saw that I would cut her. I swear.

Incident was in 2010 and she got plenty of media & internet. The RSPCA did pursue a charge and she pleaded guilty and was fined.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    woops!

tumblr_o33rlptMSp1tyncywo1_500.gif

I meant to do that.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I want a dog
    bdorUFo.gif

When I was young, I had a Malamute. Then I had a Siberian husky until a couple of years ago. Although sled dogs are fluffy and loveable, they're "working breeds" which in practical terms means stubborn and high maintenance. I would say they're not a good "beginner dog" for someone who hasn't had dogs before. Siberians can even be challenging for someone who is experienced with dog training since most trainers are accustomed to having the dog respond quickly to orders... whereas huskies will acknowledge your order but aren't in a rush to comply.

I've had a schnauzer, doberman and a mixed mutt. I would love a Malamute, not too practical for the midwest though. I think a midsize rescue dog would be nice. My sister has a beagle lab mix who is a sweetheart
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I want a dog
    bdorUFo.gif

I've had a schnauzer, doberman and a mixed mutt. I would love a Malamute, not too practical for the midwest though. I think a midsize rescue dog would be nice. My sister has a beagle lab mix who is a sweetheart
    My sister just got a mini-Schnauzer to replace a recently passed mixed mutt. I haven't met him in person yet but, from the pictures, he looks like fun. There's a gentleman on my street who has two Dobies and has fostered several for the local dog rescue. I'm not sure if I wants something big, small or in between... but I have time to choose.

My two lady cats are littermate sisters. I got them from a cat rescue as tiny scraps of fluff who needed to be hand-fed as their feral mother got hit by a car. They've been great fun but they're in their latter years. While I would like to have another dog, I don't think the ladies would appreciate a new roommate.

In the meantime, I get to look at fun videos.

https://youtu.be/F37RiYvShDM
  • smantha32
    Options
    Justice is done.

tumblr_o33rq5TSTa1tyncywo1_400.gif

For some reason, that reminded me of this one... She ended up being convicted for her nefarious act of cruelty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYdUZdan5i8

If I saw that I would cut her. I swear.

Incident was in 2010 and she got plenty of media & internet. The RSPCA did pursue a charge and she pleaded guilty and was fined.

Well not good enough. She's horrid.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    005-funny-animal-gifs-kitten-plays-with-dog's-tongue.gif
  • smantha32
    Options