Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Options

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,019 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    UncleMac wrote: »
    cute-wobbling-cat.gif

My cat doesn't do that. She just has the zoomies. I miss the butt wiggle.

Although she doesn't push things off desks and counters either so there's that.
    I have two cats... littermate sisters... One wiggles; one doesn't. Go figure.
  • UncleMac
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Cupboard Cat says "You shall not pass!!"

cupboard-cat.gif
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    cute-wobbling-cat.gif

My two sister cats, Luna and Essie, used to wiggle when they were kittens. One afternoon, Luna was stalking either Sancho or Smokey (Smokey is gone since spring but Sancho is doing well). She was creeping from behind a box I had in the living room. Essie decided she was going to wiggle-charge from the other end of the room. The two baby critters set off at top speed, collided with each other in mid-air, and carroomed to opposite ends of the room.

I think they weren't quite sure what had happened.

• UncleMac
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    cute-wobbling-cat.gif

My two sister cats, Luna and Essie, used to wiggle when they were kittens. One afternoon, Luna was stalking either Sancho or Smokey (Smokey is gone since spring but Sancho is doing well). She was creeping from behind a box I had in the living room. Essie decided she was going to wiggle-charge from the other end of the room. The two baby critters set off at top speed, collided with each other in mid-air, and carroomed to opposite ends of the room.

I think they weren't quite sure what had happened.

Susie and Ashley often chase one another as a kind of game. We call it Battle Cats since they'll often start by rearing back like they're ready to fight... then one launches and the other gives pursuit.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F--tGJ3gqVE8E%2FURJ7bNcAHPI%2FAAAAAAAAe64%2F6NnjVN24s3I%2Fs1600%2Ffunny-cat-gifs-036-010.gif&f=1
  • UncleMac
    Options
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwanna-joke.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F02%2Ffunny-gif-cat-kisses-hooman.gif&f=1
  • UncleMac
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Not gifs but still pretty awesome...

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jokeoverflow.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F05%2Fgodlykitten.jpg&f=1

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.belleamibengals.com%2FpublishImages%2FCat-Humor-Bengal-Cat-Jokes~~element87.jpg&f=1
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I look forward to this thread every day!
    Thank you for the lift.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Somethin's back thar.....

tumblr_o507jzd5y01tyncywo1_400.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    ???

tumblr_o507io4bNf1tyncywo1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    woah.. they after me!

tumblr_o507hyXprf1tyncywo1_400.gif

I tried this too btw.. my cats completely ignore the cucumbers after a sniff or two.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Iz pretty!

tumblr_o507h2mopB1tyncywo1_400.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Hey... Leap of faith!!

fail-gif.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Initiate "FREAK OUT" mode.... NOW!!

NGjC2.gif
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    woah.. they after me!

I tried this too btw.. my cats completely ignore the cucumbers after a sniff or two.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of these now so I thought I'd try it on my cats. Not one of them so much as twitched at the sight of a cucumber behind them, and two didn't even sniff at it. Boring! ;)
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You're just not paying them enough. Increase the catnip benefit and they might consider it.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    smantha32 wrote: »
    woah.. they after me!

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of these now so I thought I'd try it on my cats. Not one of them so much as twitched at the sight of a cucumber behind them, and two didn't even sniff at it. Boring! ;)

My kitty is jumpy and will do this ANYTIME she sees something unexpected. And she is OCD so she notices ANYTHING that changes. The other day we were getting our daily laser exercise :smiley: and she flipped over half the bath mat without realizing it. She turned and jumped straight up in the air when she saw the white underside of the mat and didn't know what it was. LOL
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Kitten-mauls-dog-eating-bone.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Two headed kitteh...

tumblr_m1k2yrRGaR1rro1o5o1_r1_500.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options