What super power would you want to have?

Options
aquinoz
aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
If you had the choice to choose one super power, what would it be?

I would want to have the power to control time.

Replies

• newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would like the power to remove stupidity from this planet. Although, that would lessen my entertainment. I'd still want it nonetheless b/c stupidity irks me.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    read minds
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    To travel at the snap of a finger
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    The power to heal mind and body
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    To set people on fire with my mind :flowerforyou:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Invisible
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    To fly :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    Mind control.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Teleportation.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    To fly :)

I agree, that's what I was going to say. :wink:

Either that, or the ability to shoot lightning bolts out of my eyeballs to blow stuff up. :drinker:
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ability to talk to spiders.... then I can talk to them and not have to kill them... id be able to nicely ask them to leave the room lol
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    the ability to be shredded
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    To fly.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fly...scared to death of heights...but if I could fly...well then nothing to be scared of. :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Ability to talk to spiders.... then I can talk to them and not have to kill them... id be able to nicely ask them to leave the room lol

thats a pretty cool super power. I imagine a spider would have a chipper cockney accent.

Mine would be to stop time so I could sleep for hours on end.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Shapeshifter. That way, I could do pretty much anything I wanted. And look hot by shifting my excess baggage somewhere else.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The ability to delete stupid forums posts...

and Invisibility.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    read minds

That one would scare the crap outta me.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Regenerate like Wolverine. The healing would be great, and I would love to live for a few generations at least so I can experience the future.
  • KudzuSouth
    KudzuSouth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think the Silver Surfer has the best power (Power Cosmic).... that's my standard choice when asked this question.

From Wikipedia:

The Silver Surfer wields the Power Cosmic, granting him superhuman strength, endurance, senses and the ability to absorb and manipulate the universe's ambient energy. The Surfer can navigate through interstellar space[61] and hyperspace, which he can enter to exceed the speed of light when flying on his board.[61] He has proven capable of time travel on several occasions, even able to make others time-travel with him.[62]

The Surfer sustains himself by converting matter into energy; does not require food, water, air, or sleep (although he occasionally enters a sleep-like meditation in order to dream); and can survive within nearly any known natural environment, including deep space, hyperspace, and even within black holes[63] and stars.[64] The Surfer can project energy in various forms for offensive and defensive use, including bolts of cosmic force powerful enough to destroy entire planets,[65][66] and create black holes.[65] He can utilize the Power Cosmic to augment his superhuman strength to indeterminate levels.[67] The Surfer can heal living organisms, though he cannot raise the dead,[61] and he has proven capable of revitalizing and evolving organic life on a planet-wide scale.[68] He can cast illusions,[69] create interdimensional portals to other locations including microverses,[69] phase through solid matter, [61] and exercise some level of control over the Astral Plane.[70]

His senses enable him to detect objects and concentrations of energy light years away and to perceive matter and energy in subatomic detail, including life energies of living beings.[71] The Surfer can even see through time, and with concentration he can achieve limited perception of past and future events in his general vicinity.[72] He has demonstrated telepathic ability, including mind-reading on occasion,[73] and has proven to be able to influence human emotion and sensation.[61]

The Surfer's board is composed of a nearly impervious, cosmically powered silvery material that is similar to his own skin. The board is mentally linked to the Surfer and moves in response to his mental commands even when he is not in physical contact with it.[74] The board is nearly indestructible, but on those rare occasions when it has been damaged or destroyed, the Surfer has proven able to repair it, or even recreate it, with little effort.[35] The Surfer can attack opponents remotely by directing the board against them, and the board is capable of absorbing and imprisoning other beings, at least temporarily.[75]

When Galactus exiled the Surfer to Earth, his means of imprisonment was linked to the board. When the Surfer and the Fantastic Four realized this, the Surfer put it to the test by leaving the board planet-side and entering space in the Four's spacecraft. Once he was free of Earth, the Surfer remotely converted the board to energy, recalled it to him, and reformed it in space.[35]