What did you do to lose your last 20 pounds!

Options
So I have lost about 40 lbs slowly these last 3 years. I am have been stuck on these last 20. For those of you that have reached your goals, did you reach a wall when you were close to your goal? How did you break that wall down? Help your boy out!!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I bought a food scale and started weighing my food. Made the biggest difference for last 20 pounds.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    The last time I was at my goal weight, I had no trouble losing the last twenty. In fact, I lost ten pounds more than that without really trying. But if you take the advice of several people on here to reduce your deficit as you approach your goal, you may never reach it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    The last time I was at my goal weight, I had no trouble losing the last twenty. In fact, I lost ten pounds more than that without really trying. But if you take the advice of several people on here to reduce your deficit as you approach your goal, you may never reach it.

Timothy can you elaborate on your last sentence :)

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I bought a food scale and started weighing my food. Made the biggest difference for last 20 pounds.

This!