DailyBurn vs. FitStar

Options
Looking for something I can take to the gym on my IPAD at night. Go into the unused group fitness rooms (I work out at 10pm so it's always open). Put on the ipad a follow along with a workout.

I want something that combines cardio, strength, balance, etc and am focused on weight loss.

Anyone use either of these or have any feedback?

I tried YouTube videos but don't like them. Like these more because afterwards they track what I did, how I did, and adjust my next workout based on what I can handle or couldn't - youtube does not do that.

Replies

• hallie12409
    hallie12409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't used FitStar but I love DailyBurn. I just started the CardioSculpt program, although I have been on the website for about a year. It's just a 10 dollar monthly fee if you just do the workouts (I follow my own diet plan) and they have a really good variety so you don't get bored. I also like the fact that there are different trainers, so you aren't stuck with the same one over and over. It keeps me from getting annoyed at the trainer (looking at you Jillian Michaels!)

I would try out the free membership and explore the videos and see if you can find something that really suits you. Happy sweating!
  • julie3231
    julie3231 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love DailyBurn. I don't follow a particular program on there and tend to mix it up because I like a lot of variety. DailyBurn offers a lot of different types of workouts for all different levels- from beginners to advanced. Some equipment is required with many of the videos, but if you have a set of hand weights, you can usually get by. There is also a modifier for each video- one doing an easier version and another taking it up a notch so you can customize it a little. Plus the format of the workouts makes the time go by very fast.

Enjoy!