At home workout ideas

Options
I am looking for an easy workout I can do at home. I have 7lbs and 10lb weights, 15lb kettlebell and an exercise ball. I have looked online but some are like 60 minutes long or require some weird ballet/jumping movement and I have bad knees. I also do not have 60min 5 times a week. I am a single mom, work 60-70hrs a week, part-time university student and Id like something when my sons in bed because I would rather spend every free moment with him. Does anyone have any workout ideas or routines that I can do say 4-5 times a week, 30 minutes? My huge issues are my legs and triceps. TIA!

Replies

• dhuno
    dhuno Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have found a lot of workouts on YouTube. There are many to choose from- anywhere from a 10-minute workout to a full hour. I can stream it to my TV or just follow from the computer. Good luck!
  • 67mirunner
    Options
    What about yoga? Do you have cable with on-demand service? My on-demand offers a wide variety of free workouts. Target also sells some inexpensive videos that you could use with your equipment. Or shoot, just do whatever feels good and what you have time for. With everything you are juggling, every little bit of movement will be a huge victory!!
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    you can find a bunch of great workouts on youtube, my favorite is tony hortons channel. Or you could buy an at home program like p90x3 or piyo. All those are 30 minutes or less and are pretty low impact. I cant blame you for wanting to spend as much time as you can with him either, family comes first