Tips for shaving

Options
becess96
becess96 Posts: 57 Member
Alright, I didn't know in which category I should've posted this so I decided to put it here.
I'm a guy and I'm 18, I'm not the hairiest person on earth but my hair is black and it looks kinda bad so I want to shave/trim. I have no idea what to choose. Someone said try hair clippers instead of body groomers because they do the same thing. What do you use ? My only request is that after I shave I don't want my skin to itch/irritate or have ingrown hairs. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Have a great day everyone ! :smiley:

Replies

• Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    If shaving or trimming below the belt I'd recommend not shaving and using Nair for sensitive skin/intimate areas. Lasts longer than shaving and you don't get those little red bumps.
  • becess96
    becess96 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks, but I'm kinda scared of Nair, some people said it burned their skin haha. Anyway I first want to buy some clippers/body groomer to at least shorten it and then shave it completely (I guess it's a good thing to do right ? haha I've never shaved my body before)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You can try pulling the hairs out. Depending on what look you are going for, you can always just trim them very short. A body groomer works very well.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I just trim mine, and don't shave it all. I use hair clippers. They work well enough.