Carry your phone in your bra? Watch

Options
JayStu
JayStu Posts: 332 Member
Video deleted as it has no evidence/facts to prove the matter and it is untrue so don't bother

Replies

• KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Didn't watch, but there isn't sufficient evidence to link radiation from cell phones to cancer.
    I researched it recently for an environmental public health grad school class.
    If you think you have seen good evidence other than a Facebook Video, please share.
  • JayStu
    Options
    Ok first off calm down. I only wanted to share the video
  • KatLifter
    Options
    Ok first off calm down. I only wanted to share the video
    I'm calm, I just wanted to make sure the truth was posted. People would watch that and freak out needlessly.
    If you want to post things that aren't based in facts, be prepared for people to share their experience, research, and ask for yours.
  • JayStu
    Options
    I'm just posting a video. I share ANYTHNG that has to do with cancer that comes to me.
  • KatLifter
    Options
    I'm just posting a video. I share ANYTHNG that has to do with cancer that comes to me.

Even if it is untrue? That seems slightly irresponsible.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    My phone is always wedged in my bra. Best hands-free place to stuff it when I have no pockets.
  • JayStu
    Options
    Fine to make you happy i will delete the video
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Even if it is untrue? That seems slightly irresponsible.

While there is little to no evidence to support the claim, both the American Cancer Society and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences acknowledge that more research is needed.

I see your point in regards to fact versus speculation though.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I keep all sorts in my bra
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Didn't watch, but there isn't sufficient evidence to link radiation from cell phones to cancer.
    If you think you have seen good evidence other than a Facebook Video, please share.

There isn't sufficient evidence =/= there isn't sufficient research, which is what is generally accepted by the professionals - not grad school students. Bullying someone to remove something because you don't agree is ridiculous.
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    Video deleted as it has no evidence/facts to prove the matter and it is untrue so don't bother

C'mon Jay...don't let that Bostonian chick rain on your parade.

This is your moment Sheryl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za1bkoeiaNg&oref=http%3A%2F%2F
    (Forward to 4:00 mark)
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Fine to make you happy i will delete the video

Such a softy. Who cares what one chick thinks.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

There isn't sufficient evidence =/= there isn't sufficient research, which is what is generally accepted by the professionals - not grad school students. Bullying someone to remove something because you don't agree is ridiculous.
    Welcome to the internet. :flowerforyou:
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Sufficient levels of research have not taken place to start with which is a problem with most wireless technologies.