Searching for some support today

mericose
mericose Posts: 70 Member
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
Find myself in a dark place today on a number of levels. Hoping for some support to help me clear my head and get out of this hole.

Thanks everyone :smile:

Replies

• CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Your quote says it all, doesn't it? And one thing I've noticed... no matter how bad a place you're in, there is someone, somewhere, who thinks you have it made. Someone who is dying, someone who is in poverty, someone who is in an abusive relationship, etc.

We know nothing of your circumstances, of course, but hopefully you'll be able to count blessings today and find that your eyes will adjust and you can see some light in your life to lead you out of that place.

An old song that I love includes these lyrics: "It's so hard to see, when my eyes are on me."

I have no idea how you feel about God, but I have asked Him to bless you today.
  • klkc2005
    klkc2005 Posts: 41 Member
    You didn't give very much information so not sure what is going on but remember this-things will get better and you are probably much stronger than what you believe. Do something today that you enjoy and take care of yourself. Dark days are inevitable for all of us. Don't give up!
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for taking the time to comment. Unfortunately, I can't write what's going on here as it's just too complicated. I truly appreciate the positive energy :smile:
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    I'll just add that you don't have to be perfect. We all struggle at times. The successful people at this journey simply push through the difficult times and keep on going. You can do it. If you need any help, don't hesitate to get ahold of me. I'm always happy to help out.

Allan