Just getting back into a routine.

Options
About three or four years ago I lost 55 pounds over about 8 months. Starting off with eating better then adding exercise after a plateau. Don't hate me for this but I actually got to small - like you could see my upper ribs when I wore a V-neck shirt small. It freaked me out and I had a hard time cutting back but still working out/eating right. Over the past year I probably averaged working out about once a week and eating at a lot more buffets then I should. My husband loves the way I look now but I would like to get a little bit smaller again. I joined a family owned gym near my house last week and have been going to exercise classes. My plan is 6 to 7 days a week to exercise until I get to a comfortable spot then cut it to three classes a week. I hope it works this next time. For those of you struggling don't give up. I never thought I could physically be as small as I was at 136.5 after years of unsuccessful dieting. The exercise did it and weight training. I'm shooting for a comfortable 140 I think that will be a good balance between feeling good about what I look like but not skeletal - 8 pounds to go.