Lack of Energy and Tired

Options
Ok been last while feeling tired and lack of energy seems all i want to do is sleep. would this be something with my diet

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Current weight/height? Do you cycle every day?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You are a male, eating less than 1800 calories a day. This might be a clue.
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Depends on what youre eating and the condition of your health
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Judging by your diary, your diet would be my first though. I'm female and I find if I eat less than 1800 calories a day, I get headaches and have no energy.

I don't know what your goals are in terms of weight loss, but you may want to consider upping your calorie intake and see if that makes a difference.

You may also want to try spreading out what you eat during the day, rather than just eating two meals.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Increase your calories. And eat more greens.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough. So, probably.
  • xapyk
    xapyk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You eat not enough! Period!
    In some days you have exercises for 1500 kcal but you eat less than 1500 kcal! Your "green remaining calories" some times up to 1500. That is the main cause!

Eat as much as to make green closer to zero and you will be fine.
    I.e. if you spent 1000 kcal in exercises than eat 2700 kcal, if you spent 500 kcal than eat 2300 kcal, if you spent 1500 kcal than eat 3300 kcal.
    You will be full of energy and will lose your FAT, not muscles.
    If you continue like you do now you will not lose your fat you will GAIN it but will lose your muscles.
    If you will do like I said you will lose your FAT and GAIN muscles by exercises.
    No other way!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're a male who is eating UNDER 400 calories a day. I'll just drop this here:
    http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Eat more, drink more water. You exercise a lost so you need to make sure you don't eat less than your BMR every day. To calculate Your BMR and TDEE use this link: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/ (this site also explains what BMR and TDEE is if you are not sure.)
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hi all ok my BMR is 1684 and TDEE is 2537
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    175 lbs is weight and height 5'7
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    If I may ask... The calculator said my tdee is 3800 or 4200. Mfp has my calorie goal at like 2700 and change. Do i really need to be eating 3800 calories a day?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You are not eating enough. In this other thread of yours it was already addressed.

Feedback please under Food and Nutrition
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    If I may ask... The calculator said my tdee is 3800 or 4200. Mfp has my calorie goal at like 2700 and change. Do i really need to be eating 3800 calories a day?

For what goal?

You can also start your own thread.

I started by own thread. Was trying to avoid clutter.