Recommited-Need new friends to keep me accountable.

Options
2»

Replies

• cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Added everyone.
    After one week logging, I am at a 3.5 loss.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ah, a fellow Floridian :) Feel free to add. This is my second go 'round with MFP too, it happens. This time I am determined!
  • glamgrl165
    Options
    Hello!!

i'm monique and I can totally relate! I don't have kids, but I have lost my way and got to get back on course before I gain all of my weight back. I was 260, was down to 198 and today back up to 215. My goal weight is about 185, so I can do it if I put myself first!
  • VanishingKB
    Options
    Hi! I'm recommitting today! I had a lot of success on here before, then thought I could maintain it on my own (big mistake!). I regained all the weight back, plus 2 extra lbs. I'm at my heaviest and I'm 100% serious about losing the weight for good this time. Feel free to add me. I'd love to have friends on here for mutual support as we embrace this weight loss journey!
  • LadyLi2013
    Options
    That's really awesome!! You've already done such a great job!! I know you can do!!
  • cwilliams080676
    Options
    Bumping for more pals..
    So far I am still focused. I did fist day of Chalean Extreme!! :)
  • cwilliams080676
    Options
    BUmping. I am very interested in Florida people, Moms, and those doing turbofire or Chalean Extreme!
  • JillianLH
    JillianLH Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I have been using this site for a year now but I find myself doing great for 2 weeks then kinda of slipping :/ Ready to commit 100%! Not sure how this works but feel free to friend me! I have been the same weight for 3 years no matter what I do and just started medication for hypoactive thyroid...hoping thats the problem! Anyone else have an hypoactive thyroid?? Looking forward to hearing for new people!