100lbs to lose- looking to add friends, food diary sharing

Options

Replies

• gingyboomboom
    Options
    Please add me too, the only thing i haven't tried yet is adding mfp friends, i am wanting to lose 70-75 lbs.
  • cioube
    cioube Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Add me, I'm looking to lose 80lbs for now. I don't know that I can get to 100lbs, I have no idea what my body will be like at -80lbs lol.

I'm looking for MFP friends for accountability and inspiration !
  • Lizzxox12
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to go!! add me :) all the inspiration I can get is needed :)
  • lempski
    Options
    I would like to be added, I have lost almost 30 lbs and have a little over 70 lbs to go. :)
  • jenniskemus
    jenniskemus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey on my way to losing 105lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smiley:
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 120ish lbs to lose and would be glad to have you as a friend! :) Anyone can feel free to add me as well... the more, the merrier on this journey!! :heart:
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i don't have 100lbs to lose but i could sure use some friends, hope you don't mind me adding you all :) ty

• philiaeros360
    philiaeros360 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    becbec777 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Anyone interested in losing more than 100lbs? I have this goal. I have already started, but would like to add more friends with a similar weight loss destination. I wish everyone the best of luck and see you in the food diaries out there! Thanks.

Rebecca

Hi. I already lost 40lbs but still have 100 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • meg_balh
    meg_balh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as well. I have lost about 10 lbs but still have 100 to lose. :)
  • ratterrierlover55
    Options
    becbec777 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Anyone interested in losing more than 100lbs? I have this goal. I have already started, but would like to add more friends with a similar weight loss destination. I wish everyone the best of luck and see you in the food diaries out there! Thanks.

Rebecca

• ratterrierlover55
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me too!
  • ipeaceful
    ipeaceful Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too. Just starting and looking for fitness pals!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me if you'd like. I am about 45 lbs into a 100-110 lb weight loss journey. Log daily!
  • fenshae
    fenshae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm looking to eventually lose about 150lbs so I'll be at this a while XD
  • add me in. I need to lose 100 lbs.
  • Respygrl
    Respygrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat so feel free to add me too. :)
  • gingyboomboom
    gingyboomboom Posts: 13
    edited December 2014
    Options
    wmpottsjr How did you do this, wow
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there - but have another 10-20 lbs to go....looking to hit goal Feb/Mar and then begin a life of maintenance, but plan to stay with MFP for at least a couple years.

...anyone can feel free to add me.

73641431.png

• dorlic
    dorlic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lost about 70, slid to 60, redoubling my efforts this week! feel free to add me... especially if you are interested in OKL/Keto eating