I lost 115 pounds and Achieved My Goals!!!

Options
Well, I've been on MFP for a while now and am happy to report that I've achieved all that I set out to accomplish. I've lost 115 pounds, lowered my blood pressure, lost fat, gained lean muscle, and even became a figure competitor. Just want to thank MFP and all my MFP friends that encouraged and motivated me along the journey. I am happier and healthier than I can remember ever being in the past!

If you are interested in reading more about my journey or viewing some of my before and after photos, I would love for you to visit my Facebook Motivation Page with my transformation story! I'm not selling anything : o). Just hoping to give some inspiration and hope to those with similar struggles and journeys.

If you are interested in checking it out, the address for it is : https://www.facebook.com/DMInspiringTransformations
The name of my page is Denise Michelle Inspiring Transformations

Cheers to each and every one of you. You can do it!

Replies

• justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!Congratulation!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow.... The pictures are amazing.
    Congrats!
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • EvyMetal
    EvyMetal Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success! I will check out your FB page when I am on my home computer.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring beyond words! Congratulations on your success.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just... WOW.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    bump
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Holy moly. Most people, myself included, just want to get fit enough, or "not fat" but you shattered that level. Amazing, I'll be checking out your FB page for details on what you did to get there.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!!
  • starcurl
    starcurl Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and all of the encouragement I've received throughout this journey. I'd be a fool to believe that my struggles with weight are over.....I realize that I will have to work hard my entire life to maintain a physique that I want. Otherwise, I know I will continue to yo-yo as I had in the past. Thanks again, and best wishes to all my MFP friends!!!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. I hope I can post a success like this someday :) after looking at your Facebook page I realized we are practically neighbors :) I live in snohomish county
  • caj21
    caj21 Posts: 2
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss I have been on my journey for awhile ,my problen is that I did,nt want to change what i was eating ,however Isee that not going to work i hope to revape myprogram to get better results you are encouraging.thanks for sharing.LOL,
  • BellbottomT
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!