TDEE and exercise ?

Options
I have been reading a previous thread by someone named BurtHurtz...who has since deactivated his account :sad: It told me that I should calculate my TDEE using the fitnessfrog calculator. I marced "moderate exercise" bc I intend to be at the gym 3-5 times per wee Next it tells me that since I have a significant amount of weight to lose that I figure 70% of that. I can now set that as my calorie goal for the day. BUT do I still have to eat my exercise calories bac? Incidentally my goal would be 1822 which seems really high to me especially if I have to eat bac my exercise calories....

BTW I no how to spell but the two buttons that comes after H in the alphabet are not worcing on my "c"eyboard for some reason!:explode:

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Since you included your exercise into your TDEE you would not want to eat those calories back.
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    When I clic ed on Burts id it said deactivated. Thanc Goodness (about the exercise calories). Or would it be better to use the TDEE and say "sedentary" and THEN eat my exercise calories bac ? Than s so much for your help:love: