You look amazing just like always!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great job! My trainer told me to do that too. She said you won't believe what you see...and I didn't. Great motivation that I will always have! Keep up the good work!
  • dale530
    Options
    Great job!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!!!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more. Lost 60 lbs 1 1/2 years ago here after my daughter was born and I remember crying while looking at my before photos as I "hid" them in a folder on my computer. They ended up being the single most motivating factor in my weight loss as I took them monthly during my weight loss. I think it took 3 months of photos before I had the courage to start side-by-side comparisons, but even at 3 months it was a huge difference.

It's been a much slower go this time around after my son was born (albeit I do have around 40 lbs less to lose this time). I'm not ready to really look at the "befores" from this attempt yet, but you better believe I took some!

Oh, and you look GREAT! The effort is paying off, big time :).
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference! Very impressive
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nice work wat a difference!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think that is great advice! And you look great! XD
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and good advice. I don't notice it much in the mirror either but even just a picture of my face compared to one taken last year where there are 20+ lbs difference, it is noticeable.

Great post.
  • cec2162
    cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and your photos!! Really inspiring, and thank you!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great progress
  • Juvenica
    Juvenica Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Kudos girl ! Pays off to have pictures to compare.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work! You look great! It's good to have those before photos
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, you look great!!! There is a HUGE difference. Imagine what you will look like in another six months. I can't wait. And I will try to get the guts up to follow your lead. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!