weight check!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ZainabHafeedh
    ZainabHafeedh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am exersing regularly but then why am I gaining weight???? I gained 0.2 kgs in 7 days, I should loose not gain :( I am eating enough calories though.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I am exersing regularly but then why am I gaining weight???? I gained 0.2 kgs in 7 days, I should loose not gain :( I am eating enough calories though.

Weight fluctuates. Don't base it on one measurement. Track your weight over the course of several weeks and look at the overall trend.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    fancy34668 wrote: »
    im 42 and i have now 75 lbs to loose. just lost 25lbs my first month. i find that with my exercise it negates most if not all my daily calories. is this a good or a bad thing?

I don't understand this.
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options

Weight fluctuates. Don't base it on one measurement. Track your weight over the course of several weeks and look at the overall trend.

Does the weight process like this:
    You gain a bit then you loose ??
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Does the weight process like this:
    You gain a bit then you loose ??

Pretty much, because water weight increases and decreases based on several factors. If you celebrated Christmas last week, that could have also contributed as well.
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    Last week we had a party & I ate too much on that day so that's why maybe I gained some weight. So how do I know my accurate weight am I gaining or loosing. I weekly check my weight. I don't measure I just check weight. Previously, I measured myself about 1.5 year ago now I measured again its the same, no difference in the measurement. But I lost weight, Alhamdulillah.
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    ??????
  • 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    What is the question?
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could peek into some other threads and find some answers/advice? This topic is widely discussed :)
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    What is the question?
    Last week we had a party & I ate too much on that day so that's why maybe I gained some weight. So how do I know my accurate weight am I gaining or loosing. I weekly check my weight. I don't measure I just check weight. Previously, I measured myself about 1.5 year ago now I measured again its the same, no difference in the measurement. But I lost weight, Alhamdulillah.

• 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    What is the question?

• ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    What is the question?

How to know the overall trend??
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    What is the question?

Log it.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    Weigh yourself once a week and write down the number. at the end of 10 weeks look at the numbers. Observe whether they go up or down. If down, just keep doing what you're doing. If up, eat less.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    What is the question?

or just download a weight loss app and it will tell you what your weight loss trend is.

• ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    If I did ZERO exercise & consume 1200 calories will I loose weight without exercising??
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    How much will I loose?
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    MFP says that I am burning about 459 calories. But I am not sweating enough..!!!!!!
  • ZainabHafeedh
    Options
    Will this affect weight loss?,