Running My First Half Marathon

Options
MFP transformed my life! I was always unable to drop those stubborn 15 pounds. I started using MFP last April and I finally saw results!! I had no clue how many calories I was consuming!

Fast forward to today. I feel the best I have ever felt. As a person who always suffered with self-esteem, I started to love myself.

I joined a great gym/community where we do a lot of hardcore stuff :D ...very much Spartan inspired. Joe De Sena even dropped by for class for burpee day. Either way hink Monkey bars, rings, handstands, rope climbing, box jumping madness, and more burpees!!! At first it was tough (Ok it still is) but over time my strength and skill increased. I am doing things I never thought possible.

I completed the City Challenge in October and plan on completing the Spartan Trifecta in 2015. I will also be doing 2 other runs for work.

I hate running btw, but I love a good challenge.

So I am running my first half marathon and will be raising 1k for Multiple Myeloma. I need a little help reaching my goal. A donation is a gift that someone wants to give, so I am by no means begging. I am simply attaching my link for anyone who would like to donate to MMRF.

Even $1 goes a long way. If you don't care to donate, ignore this link and read on :)
http://support.themmrf.org/site/TR?px=1806283&fr_id=1770&pg=personal

Even if you can't donate I'd love the gift of support. 13.1 miles is a lot for me! I will be starting my training in January. I'd love advice.

I really want to make 2015 mine! I will continue making these personal goals and conquering them. I will never forget what MFP did for me. It started my own personal movement!