Really Hungry Day

Options
Does anyone else get that really random hungry day where you've eaten all your calories and you are still ravenous? Well, i'm having one and desperately trying not to raid the cupboards. Wonder why happens?

Replies

• Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Some would say your daily calorie intake is too low. Others would say you were more active that day. Look at your logging for the week - are you under daily? Between the days, do you have a couple extra hundred calories or so? Take advantage of those if you do.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Yes, I get days like that for no apparent reason, not very often though.
    When I do have one I just go with it. I have a very healthy relationship with food; there is no binging or guilt- just an odd hungry day.
    I have been in maintenance for years so an odd day here or there doesn't worry me.
    Cheers, h.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I do get hungry during the day it's because I ate too many carbs at breakfat or lunch, or because I didn't eat enough period. I eat most of my carbs at night, otherwise I get hangry during the day.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Eat a hard boiled egg or piece of lean meat, or a protein shake.... That usually takes care of the hunger and the cravings, and don't have enough calories to make much of a difference....
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Having one today, but in my case I am overtired and overstressed because we are crazy busy at work because of Christmas and it makes me want to stuff my face. I'm eating but logging to watch how much.