love on MFP

Options
Just out of curiosity, has anyone found love on this site? I know diet and fitness has nothing to do with dating but since being here I've noticed people bonding and getting really close because of shared struggles so I was just wondering.

Replies

• mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There were two people I had on my friends list that bonded and got engaged. I don't know their names though as I think I was deleted from their lists
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    marriages, affairs, divorces because of affairs, I think they run the gambit like elsewhere on the web. Most of us are here to get healthy though and not looking to hook up... but sometimes it happens anyway for some.
  • Mrsburris40
    Mrsburris40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found love on this site yes.. My boyfriend lived in OK City we date for 9 months drove a few times to meet face to face and about 1 month ago he relocated to be with me in Oh.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't surprise me, but I hope people use this site for fitness purposes and not a dating site. :3 If you make great friends and meet a loved one on here while in the process, kudos. XD
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When people are going to identical struggles and goals. These factors can bring them together. And in my personal opinion, they can become more than friends. Nothing wrong with that. Stuff hpds!!!!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I found love on this site yes.. My boyfriend lived in OK City we date for 9 months drove a few times to meet face to face and about 1 month ago he relocated to be with me in Oh.

That is so cool. Good luck to both of you. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!