1200 calorie meal plan for road trip?

Options

Replies

• SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    emdeesea wrote: »
    What she says her activity level is (in this thread): i walk on the treadmill daily for 1.5 hours walking at 10% incline and 3.1 mph and i eat back the calories burned.

What she says her activity level is (in the old thread): Weekdays: treadmill for 1.5 hours at 3.1 mph at 10% incline =330 calories burned.

She asked many times in her old thread that she's taking a 20 hour road trip from and what to eat. And suddenly here's this brand new person, who JUST SO HAPPENS to be going on a 20 hour road trip, and needs advice on what to eat.

It's so blatantly obvious she's using MFP to enable her disordered eating. Her own husband even broke her scale because she's so obsessed with it.

This girl needs help. Not advice on how to lose weight.

Oh yikes. Did not realize that before I posted.

I hope she does get the help she needs... Disordered eating is no fun. I speak from experience there.
  • snowbunny711
    Options
    Wow.... this is getting out of hand. The original question was just to know how many calories on the road trip if I had an eating disorder then wouldn't I be eating LESS than 1200 calories? I am NOT the same person. This is really offending all I was asking about was calories in a road trip, and now all of a sudden I need to seek help? For those of you who have helped thank you for your advice we are already at our final destination :) it was a fun 20 hours
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Honey, yes it is you. It's obvious that you are the same person with a different account. You can deny it all you want, but absolutely no one could possibly miss the glaringly obvious similarities in both your old and new posts.

You posted this on June 19, 2014 (your old account): "anorexia recovery eating between 3500 and 5000 cals?I have been in recovery for 2 weeks, I weighed myself two weeks ago and I weighed in at 93lbs but I haven't weighed myself recently..."

Why did you fall off the wagon of recovery? What makes you think you need to be underweight? And what on earth makes you think for a minute that 1,200 calories is enough for someone in "recovery" of anorexia??

YOU NEED HELP. Quit denying that you have a problem. Everyone around you is trying to tell you that you have a problem but you're so wrapped up in your eating disorder that you refuse to see it or acknowledge it.

• emdeesea
    Options
    Tell you what, prove to everyone you're a different person. Take a photo of yourself in a bathroom mirror with something with today's date on it and then post it here.

I can tell you right now you'll find a way to explain away why you can't do that. lol
  • snowbunny711
    Options
    bqpb9j1zzmxy.jpg
    Date may be backward lol
  • snowbunny711
    Options
    bqpb9j1zzmxy.jpg
    Date may be backward lol
    Darn it for some reason I thought it was the 22nd lol
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    EDIT: recanted, OP and girl in picture are the same.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I see the similarities, though... tattoo on the forearm, freckle on the upper chest on the opposite side from the tattoo. It is almost like the other girl and you are mirror images of each other, with different hair colors.

So back on topic - how did you handle food on your trip?
  • emdeesea
    Options
    The similarity I see is the exact same haircolor on the roots and the exact same highlight on the strands of hair around the face. (Only a woman could notice that)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Same necklace too.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seriously, who cares!? OP asked for help, if you can't give her any, maybe just move on :)
    Nobody is going to win a prize for guessing right or wrong
  • dbmata
    Options
    Same necklace too.
    must not make joke...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Same necklace too.
    must not make joke...

:laugh:
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Seriously, who cares!? OP asked for help, if you can't give her any, maybe just move on :)

The people who believe this girl has an eating disorder care. That's why the guessing is happening.

• emdeesea
    Options

The people who believe this girl has an eating disorder care. That's why the guessing is happening.

Because eating disorders result in death. That's why.

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

I care. The last thing I want to enable a person with an eating disorder to stay in their disease. It's simply a boundary of mine. And, no, I won't move on.

Why?

Because I care.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just put my stats into that scooby calculator. And the calories I should eat to lose weight were less than my bmr!!!

Yes, the step 6 is lower than BMR. Isn't that the same way MFP calculator works? I just find this one more transparent b/c you can fool w/ the input levels.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've never had my tdee be lower than my bmr
  • dbmata
    Options
    I've never had my tdee be lower than my bmr

Easy to do if you put in bad data or are unrealistic.

I had a road trip today, I almost nailed an 1100 meal during the trip. I'll try harder on the return.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »
    DerekVTX wrote: »
    Serah87:
    . Maybe you do not know what it is like to be morbidly obese

Actually I was morbidly obese, weighing 230 pounds. So I do know what it is like. Thank you. Lost 121 pounds and now maintaining.

V4WpniF.gif

I only made it to this post and I had to comment.

This is why you're my friend. Because you post pictures of fist bumping Sirens. I luff you. <3